- * Any player with repeating IP Address or with IP Address matching other active account are subject to account deletion *
- All wagers accepted by this site are subject to these rules.
- We reserve the right to cancel any wager made on an obviously "bad" line or a wager made after an event has started.
- We reserve the right to refuse, restrict, cancel or limit any wager.
- Wagers are graded only after the contest is final.
- The winner of an event will be determined on the date of the event's conclusion; we do not recognize protested games or overturned decisions for wagering purposes. The result of an event suspended after the start of competition will be decided according to the wagering rules specified for that sport by us.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to join our site.
- In all futures wagering (for example, total season wins, World Series Winner, etc.), the winner as determined by the League Commissioner will also be declared the winner for betting purposes except when the minimum number of games required for the future to have 'action' has not been completed.
- Las Vegas rules will apply to any rule or wager not covered by the rules and regulations herein.
- All rules, regulations and payoffs contained herein are subject to changes and revisions by us without prior written notice.
- Minimum and maximum wager amounts on all sporting events will be determined by us and are subject to change without prior written notice. We also reserve the right to adjust limits on individual accounts as well.
- This site relies entirely upon the information provided by the customer in the application in order to establish a wagering account. We are not responsible for any form of misrepresentation by the customer.
- In the event funds are credited to a customer's account in error, it is incumbent upon the customer to notify us of aforesaid error without delay. Unless otherwise notified by us, any transaction resulting from the error shall be void.
- READ BACK IS FINAL: After wagers are placed by telephone, the phone clerk will read back the wagers. If the read back or confirmation is correct, client must re-confirm wagers by stating their client number and password. If a client confirms a read back where the telephone clerk made a mistake, the wager is final. It is the responsibility of the client to correct any errors during the read back.
- In the event a customer does not hear the read back due to technical difficulties (disconnection, etc) it is the customer's responsibility to call back immediately to confirm his wager(s). Please, call back to confirm your wager(s).
- When wagering on the Internet, members are solely responsible for their own account transactions. Please be sure to review your wagers for any mistakes before sending them in. Once a transaction is complete, it cannot be changed. We do not take responsibility for missing or duplicate wagers made by the client and will not entertain discrepancy requests because a play is missing or duplicated. Clients may review their wagers in the Open Wagers section of the site after each session to ensure all requested wagers were accepted. CHECK ALL TRANSACTIONS CAREFULLY!
- Disputes must be lodged within seven (7) days from the date the wager in question has been decided. No claims will be honored after this period. The client is solely responsible for their account transactions.
- Each client is wholly responsible for maintaining the secrecy of his betting account and should make every effort to prevent the use of his personal account number by any third party. Any transactions entered into where the account holder's number and password have been given to affect a wager shall stand as bona fide transactions dependent only upon the current balance in the account.
- In the event a customer suspects a third party may have their client number and password, the customer may at any time ask to change to a new password.
- We shall not be responsible for any damages or losses deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by this Web site or its content. This includes any person's use or misuse of its content, the inability of any person to connect with or use the site, delay in operations or transmission, failure of communication lines, or any errors or omissions in content.
- All account balances and transactions appear in U.S. currency ($).
- Lottery Winnings Rule. On occasion we will have customers who win an enormous amount of money. In cases such as this we apply what it calls the 'Lottery Winnings Rule'. This stipulates that the customer may make a withdrawal from his account of no more than 3x the credit limit that the customer started the week with. Example: If a customer has a $5,000 credit limit and wins $50,000 in one week the customer may request a withdrawal of at maximum of $15,000 ($5,000 x 3) from his/her account per week, until the balance is fully withdrawn.
- In those types of games or contests in which a draw is a common result, We may offer a three-way line with the draw as the third betting option. In these cases, when the outcome is a draw, only those bettors who wagered on the draw will be paid as winners; those who wagered on either team or contestant to win will lose their stake.
- We reserve the right to suspend a client account without prior notice and return all funds.
- We communicate with our clients via the email address & phone number listed during the sign up process. It is the responsibility of the customer to maintain an active email account, to provide us with the correct email address and to advise us of any changes in the address or phone number. Any customer not having an email address and/or phone number reachable by us will have his account suspended until such an address and/or phone number is provided to us.
- In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these rules and any other language version, the English language version will be deemed to be correct.
- We reserve the right to void wagers placed on an obious line mistake.
- Wagers placed after an outcome has ocurred will be void.
Straight bets are bets placed on a side or a total or money line on any sport. As well as special wagers such as futures, propositions or match ups.
A straight bet on a spread (one of the playing teams) usually involves a point-spread. In this case you are wagering on a team to win the given time period on which you wager (game, halves or periods) after the score is adjusted by the particular point-spread. Normally point spreads are at a flat line, which means risking $110 to win $100. The favorite is denoted by the minus sign and the underdog by the plus sign. Home teams are always listed on the bottom, unless otherwise specified, for example Bowl games.For example:
Colts -1 ½ Dolphins +1 ½, if you take the Colts, they must win by at least 2 points, in order to cover the spread, and if you take the Dolphins, they can lose by 1 point, for them to be covered by the spread.
When you wager on a total you are wagering that the score of the game for the given time period (game, halves or periods) will be over or under a designated number. This wager is for the combined total for both teams playing to go over or under the designated number. There is also Team Totals, in which case only the selected team's score will count towards the wager. Normally totals are at a flat line, which means risking $110 to win $100. Total wagers on the full game or 2nd half include overtime periods except in the case of Soccer when three way betting is offered ( the tie is offered as a betting option). If the tie is offered as an option overtime is not included in the calculation of the game total. Overtime is NOT included in 4th quarter wagers or 3rd period wagers.
Money lines are used to some degree in most major Sports. In a money-line bet you are wagering on the outright winner of the contest independent of any point-spread. For every money line there is one number for each of the two sides of the play, the underdog and the favorite.An example of a money-line in football is:
Colts -140 / Dolphins +120
In this example the favorite is denoted by the minus sign and the underdog by the plus sign. You would wager $140 to win $100 on the Colts (the favorite) and you would wager $100 to win $120 on the Dolphins (the underdog). Because no point-spread is used to determine the winner you must risk more money to win less on the favorite and vice-versa on the underdog.
When wagering on baseball you can select the run line as your wager option. A baseball run line is a combination of a point spread and a money line. In a run line you lay 1.5 runs on the favorite and also you either lay or get money depending upon the degree of the favorite. The reverse is true for the underdog. You get 1.5 runs and again you either lay or get money depending on the degree of the underdog.An example of a run line is:
Yankees +1.5 -140 / Dodgers -1.5 +120
In this example you get 1.5 runs with the Yankees but you must lay $140 to win $100. If you choose the Dodgers you must lay 1.5 runs but you get $120 for every $100 you lay.
You cannot take a parlay between the run line and the Total of the same game.
Run lines are always Listed Pitchers and the game must go 9 innings, 8 1/2 if the home team is winning.
At our site we offer proposition wagers on selected college and pro games. These can include individual player propositions and team propositions. Players and teams must start the contest for the props to be considered action and where applicable the game must go the official length for the prop to be action.
Future wagers can also be found at our site. These include wagers to win the championship, conference, division, etc. Over/Under on season wins are also available. All bets are paid at the conclusion of the event or season in question. In the event of a dispute not covered here Las Vegas rules apply.
There are different limits on the various propositions and they can only be played as a straight wager no hookups are allowed.
Teasers allow you to select multiple teams AND GIVES YOU A NUMBER OF POINTS THAT CHANGES THE LINE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.
Teasers are only for football and basketball. The number of points varies depending on the sport and number of teams selected. ALL TEASERS THAT TIE, IS A LOSS. All claims on teasers please contact your Agent.
If bets are a chain of conditional straight wagers based on two possible conditions: If win (single action) and if win, tie or cancel (double action). In the first case, single action, the bettor will have action on the next wager in the chain only if the first one wins and so on down the chain. In double action the player will have action on the next bet and so on if the first bet wins, ties or cancels. You may hook up to 10 selections max.
If bets can contain 2 or more selections and cannot have any open spots. All parts of an individual if bet must be placed at the same time and be for the same amount or lower than the one before it. All bets are graded on an individual basis. This bet lets the player have action on a multiple number of games with minimal risk. You are using the money you wagered on the first game to wager on the second and so forth. Each bet is graded independently so you do not have to win all selections like a teaser or parlay.
REVERSES / ACTION REVERSE
A reverse bet (also known as an action reverse) is a set of if-bets going both forward and in reverse order.For Example:
The First Part: IF Miami Dolphins -3.5 $110 to win $100 Double Action (If win, push, no action, or cancelled)Then:
Phoenix Suns (-175) Risk $110 to win $63
Second Part: IF Phoenix Suns (-175) $110 to win $63 Double Action (If win, push, no action, or cancelled)Then:
Miami Dolphins -3.5 Risk $110 to win $100
Total risk- $220 (maximum risk) to win $326Possible outcomes:
- If the Dolphins and the Suns both win, you will win $163 on the first part of the wager and $163 on the reverse part, for total winnings of $326.
- If the Dolphins win and the Suns lose, you will lose $10 on the first part of the wager and $110 on the reverse part, for total losses of $120.
- If the Suns win and the Dolphins lose, you will lose $110 on the first part of the wager and $47 on the reverse part, for total losses of $157.
- If one team pushes, is no action, or is cancelled and the other team is a loss, you will lose $220.
- If one team pushes, is no action, or is cancelled and the other team wins, you will either win $126 (63+63) for the Suns or $200 for the Dolphins (100+100).
A parlay is a wager in which you choose 2 or more teams or totals together in one wager in order to receive a larger payout while risking a smaller amount of money.
You can mix and match different sports into parlays, and even create parlays with the same game (with some restrictions).
Correlated parlays are not allowed. An example of this would be a parlay with the 1st half and the game spread of the same game.
A loss on any part of the parlay constitutes a loss.
In the case of a push AND all other winners the parlay reverts down one level.For Example:
A 6-team parlay with one push and five winning plays would revert to a 5-team parlay for purposes of payout.
In the case of a 2-team parlay with one push and one winner the parlay will revert to a strait wager with the amount of the parlay used as the "risk" amount.
Open parlays are allowed and the open spot must be filled by Sunday at midnight the week the wager was placed.
In the case of a push and all other winners the parlay reverts down one level. For example, a 6-team parlay with one push and five winning plays would revert to a 5-team parlay and will pay 5 team parlay odds.
In the case of a 2-team parlay with one push and one winner the parlay will revert to a strait wager with the amount of the parlay used as the "risk" amount. For example a 2-team with one push would pay out as a straight wager, based on the odds of the winning choice.
Buying points on parlays is allowed, you may buy up to 2 pts, Note that buying points will change the payout odds.
ROUND ROBIN BETS
Round robin bets are multi-team bets between three and ten teams. These teams are then used to create as many two team parlay combinations as possible. In a round robin bet, the amount you bet is the amount that is bet on each two team parlay. If you bet $200 on 6 two team parlays, you are betting a total of $1200. If one of your teams in the round robin bet loses, then all parlays associated with that team also lose. In the case of a push with one of your teams, all parlays associated with that team become a straight bet. The risk on this straight bet is the same as the parlay. Each two team parlay has a 13/5 (2.6/1) payout.
3 Team Round Robin Example:
|Outcome||Teams||Line||Odds||Amount||Max. Risk||Max. Win||Total|
|Win||NY Giants||-3 ½||-110||$100||$300||$780||$60|
|Win||San Diego||-5 ½||-110|
Let's analyze the above Round Robin bet by each two team parlay. To figure out how many two team parlays you have simply use this formula: NT (NT-1)/2 where NT = number of teamsIn our example we have 3 two team parlays:
- NY Giants and the Chicago Bulls. You lost this parlay because your Chicago Bulls bet lost.
- NY Giants and SD Chargers. You won this parlay because both your bets were winners.
- Chicago Bulls and SD Chargers. You lost this parlay because the Chicago Bulls bet lost. As stated above, all parlays associated with a losing bet lose.
In sum, you risked $300. The maximum you could have won was $780 if all your two team parlays were winners. However, only 1 out of 3 parlays won. You lost $200 and won $260 leaving you with a total of $60.
Open wagers allow our members to play teasers or parlays making one selection at different times or even different days.Example:
3 Team Parlay $100 to win $600
- Cowboys -8
- Dolphins -14
- OPEN SPOT
Buying points moves the point spread in your favor by the number of points purchased. Customers may buy half points on football and basketball game sides and totals only. First half and half-time point buying is not available. Each half point purchased increases in cost for each additional point. The maximum amount of points allowed is 2 points.
The number "3" and "7" in the football are key numbers. It costs extra to buy on and off these numbers. The amount of the extra cost will vary from league and from sport.
Full Game, Halves and Quarters:
- Following 55 minutes of play (5:00 left on the clock), all wagers are considered action and will be graded that day, regardless of any stoppages in play throughout the day. If the game is suspended after 55 minutes and resumed on another date, only the action on the scheduled day will count for wagering purposes. Any game that does not go 55 minutes will be considered no action and all wagers will be refunded.
- All wagers for the game will include overtime.
- All wagers for the 2nd half will include overtime.
- All wagers on the 4th Quarter will NOT include overtime. This includes both 4th Quarter wagers prior to the start of the game and also in progress live quarter wagers. The 4th quarter must be fully completed for action.
All wagers on 1st, 2nd, 3rd Quarter, and 1st half, will be graded upon full completion of the respective period and will have action regardless if the full game goes the required 55 minutes.
FOOTBALL PROP RULES:
Team to score first: Upon first scoring play this wager is graded and will have action regardless if the game is suspended or cancelled early.
Score in designated time: Upon the completed time period stated, the wager will be graded and will have action regardless if the game is suspended or cancelled early.
First scoring play and team to score first: Upon a team scoring a touchdown, field goal, or safety the wager will be graded and will have action regardless if the game is suspended or cancelled early.
Three unanswered scores: Game must go 60 full minutes for this wager to be graded. If the game is cancelled or suspended early and not resumed on the same day, then there will be no action and all wagers will be refunded. Extra points and two point conversions do NOT count for this wager.
Player Props: Stated player must suit up and be on the field for a minimum of one play for action. [Note: A Kicker who does not participate because of a shutout, but whom suited up and was available, is considered to have action] Contest Props: For all contest wagers, for example Player to score the first touchdown, all players are action.
Unless specified above, game must go full 60 minutes for action on all other proposition wagers. If the game is cancelled or suspended early and not resumed on the same day, then there will be no action and all wagers will be refunded. Overtime is counted on all props unless otherwise specifically stated.
Minimum Time for Action:
- College and WNBA basketball games must go at least 35 minutes to have action.
- NBA games must go at least 43 minutes to have action.
- For wagering purposes, winners and losers are determined by the final score (including overtime), provided that the game has gone the minimum time as specified above. If a game is suspended after the minimum time has been played and not resumed the same day, then regardless of whether the game is completed at a later date, the score when the game is halted will determine the betting results.
- If play is suspended before the minimum time has been reached and not resumed the same day, all bets will be scored as 'no action' and all transactions will be refunded.
- All wagers on the game and all wagers on the second half will include overtime scoring.
- Wagers on fourth quarters do not include overtime scoring.
- Unless noted before a contest, all events must be played on the scheduled date and at the scheduled site to have action.
- These rules apply to both college and professional basketball.
- Las Vegas wagering rules will apply to any situations not covered herein.
Full Game Wagering:
- When wagering on total runs (over/under) the game must go 9 innings (8.5 if the home team is ahead) to have action. If a game is called or suspended in extra innings, the score will be determined after the last full inning unless the home team scores to tie, or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the score is determined at the time the game is called.
- Wagers on Total runs and Runlines will be refunded if a pitcher change occurs prior to both listed pitchers throwing at least one pitch.
- The result of a game is official after 5 innings of play unless the home team is leading after 4.5 innings. If a game is called or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning unless the home team scores to tie, or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called. All transactions will be refunded if the home team ties the game and it is then suspended. Events will not carry over to the following day unless otherwise specified.
- We do not recognize postponed games, protests or overturned decisions for wagering purposes. All baseball wagers must go the day written, otherwise there is no action and all monies are refunded.
- Money-line wagers on baseball will be accepted in the following manner: * Action - team against team, regardless of the starting pitchers.
- A pitcher is deemed a starter after throwing the first pitch to the opponent's first batter.
- Wagers on Runlines and Totals will always be listed pitchers.
- All games must go at least the game must go 9 innings (8.5 if the home team is ahead) for wager to have action on the Baseball Grand Salami.
- All moneyline wagers that have action. If there is a pitching change, the moneyline price will be computed with revised odds based on the new pitchers.
* Listed Pitchers -if both starting pitchers are not exactly as specified at the time of the bet, the wager will be deemed "no action".
* One Listed Pitcher -this is a wager on or against one specified pitcher, regardless of the other starting pitcher. If the specified pitcher does not start, the wager is deemed "no action".
(Examples: "the Red Sox versus Wells" indicates a wager against Wells. "Wells against the Red Sox" indicates a wager on Wells).
FIRST-HALF WAGERS (5 innings):
- All wagers on baseball first halves (5 innings) will be decided on the basis of the score at the end of five full innings.
- If a game does not go five full innings, all first-half wagers (5 innings, 4.5 if the home team is winning) will be deemed no action and the wagers refunded to the players account.
- Once 5 full innings have been completed, all wagers on the first half (5 innings) will stand regardless if the game goes the full 9 innings, 8.5 in the home team is winning.
- All first-half wagers (5 innings) must list both pitchers. If either listed pitcher does not start, wagers on the first half (5 innings) will be canceled.
SECOND-HALF WAGERS (Las 4 innings):
- Bets are based on the score from the top of the 6th inning till the end of the game. Must be a complete game (i.e. 9 innings, or 8½ innings if the home team is ahead). Wagers include extra innings.
- All wagers are action, regardless of pitcher.
NCAA, NCAA SOFTBALL AND LITTLE LEAGUES:
- These games have action regardless of their starting or completion date.
- Any baseball, softball, or little league game ending as a result of the mercy rule will have action on all wagers unless otherwise noted.
- Bottom team listed does not necessarily bat last.
- MLB Series: Regular season series wagers have action as long as a minimum of two games are completed. Once a team wins a series wagers will be graded (only the first three games of the series count for wagering purposes).
- Score First: Once any team scores this wager will have action, listed pictures must start.
- Score in the first inning: Must go one completed innings for action, listed pitchers.
- Total hits runs and errors: Must go at least 8½ innings for action listed pitchers.
- Team Totals: Must go at least 8½ innings for action listed pitchers.
- Pitcher and Player Props: Game must go at least 8½ innings for action player must start.
- Reverse and Alternate Runlines: Listed pitchers, must go at least 8½ innings for action.
BASEBALL LIVE BETTING:
- No listed pitchers game must go at least 8½ innings if the home team is winning.
Minimum Time for Action:
- Hockey games must go at least 55 minutes to have action.
- For wagering purposes, winners and losers are determined by the final score, provided that the game has gone the minimum time as specified above.
For wagering on games in the National Hockey League, the final score includes overtime. If a game requires a shoot-out to determine the winner, One goal will be awarded to the winner for the final score (regardless of how many goals scored in the shoot-out) which will be recognized for the total goals scored as well as the winning team.
For wagering on games in any domestic European league, the final score includes overtime, otherwise specified.
- If a game is suspended after the minimum time has been played and not resumed the same day, then regardless of whether the game is completed at a later date, the score when the game is halted will determine the betting results.
- If play is suspended before the minimum time has been reached and not resumed the same day, all bets will be scored as 'no action' and all wagers will be refunded.
- Our site does not sell points in hockey wagers.
- Unless noted before a contest, all events must be played on the scheduled date and at the scheduled site to have action.
- Our site does not offer teasers in hockey.
- Las Vegas wagering rules will apply to any situations not covered herein.
INTERNET SPECIFIC INTERNET RULES:
- You should determine whether or not these services are permitted under the laws of your jurisdiction.
- Account balances must be verified by the player on each Internet login prior to wagering. When you verify and accept your account balance, you agree that all previous transactions are correct and you do not have any claims. Claims or disputes must be settled at this time. For disputes, claims, additional account information, or to report account discrepancies, contact Customer Service at 888-777-5613. Note that there is a seven (7) day window from the date the wager was placed to settle any claims.
- All Internet transactions are logged and backed-up regularly. In any and all cases of dispute, both management and the player agree that the log backup shall serve as the final authority in the dispute and that all wagers will be adjusted accordingly. Claims must be lodged within five days from the date the wager was made. No claims will be honored after this five-day period. Players are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all account transactions. In order to log an internet claim the customer must provide a valid ticket# which is given for every internet play.
- Any manipulation of prices and or spread will result in the ticket being marked a loser.
- We accept single-match bets on every match we offer. All soccer matches must go 90 minutes for wagers to be valid.
- Soccer kickoff dates and times displayed on our website are an indication only and are not guaranteed to be correct. Bet offers are often posted before exact kickoff dates and times are set by league administrators. As matches draw near, our displayed times will become more accurate. When kickoff dates or times change slightly for any reason (examples include, but are not limited to: television broadcasting requirements, team and supporter travel requirements, scheduling of European club competitions, and minor ground repair) wagers will continue to be valid. If a match is cancelled and rescheduled more than 48 hours into the future wagers will be considered void and all stakes will be refunded. In case of inclement weather or other disruption, wagers will remain "pending" for 48 hours. If it is unclear as to whether bets should stand or be refunded because of a postponement, we will follow the consensus rulings of bookmakers in Asia and in Europe.
- Unless otherwise specified, wagers on the outcome of a match will be decided on regulation time only. This includes two halves of play and any time the referee adds on to compensate for injuries and other stoppages and will be referred to at times as "Full Time". It does not include periods of extra time nor penalty shootouts.
- If a match is suspended before full time is reached, and not completed the same day, wagers on the outcome of the match are considered void and all stakes shall be returned.
- Over/Under: A match must reach full time for wagers on the total number of goals scored in the match to be valid.
- Should there be a dispute over a proposition (examples include, but are not limited to: name of the first goal scorer; time of a goal) wagers will be settled and paid based on the reports of the sporting media.
- 3 way line wagering: When the "Draw" option is offered for a soccer game then there will be no pushes for the money line. For Example, if the 3 way line is the following:
Mexico +175If you wager on USA, USA must win the game in full time (both halves + injury time) for you to win the wager. If USA and Mexico are tied after full time, then the Draw is the winner and any wagers on Mexico and USA will be scored as a loss.
- Wagers on a team to 'Raise the Cup' or to 'Advance' or any other term implying that the team will win the match will be graded based on the final outcome of the game including all overtime and shootout periods.
- In the case of a shootout the team winning the shootout will be awarded one goal towards any wager (side, total, etc) in which shootout time is included.
- For player props to have action the game must go the full time. "First" props will be graded when the props happen. These include but are not limited to: First Goal, First Penalty Kick, First Corner Kick, First Card, etc. 1st half props will be graded at the end of the first half. Any props that have a time limit to them will be graded when that limit has been met. Example: Goal in first 20 minutes will be graded after the first 20 minutes has been reached.
- All Soccer Props will be graded at the end of full time (both halves + injury time). Overtime and shoot-outs do not count for props unless otherwise specified.
- 2nd Half wagers are only for the 2nd half. Overtime and shoot-outs are not included in 2nd half wagers.
- Single Handicap: 0.5, 1, 1.5 goals are added to the underdogs score or subtracted from the favorites score when determining the results.
- Double Handicap (Asian Handicap): This wager type splits a wager into two wagers, each with the same moneyline, but at a different single handicap.
For Example:A $100 wager on Barcelona becomes two separate wagers:
Barcelona -1 and -1.5, -125
LA Galaxy +1 and +1.5, +105
1. $50 on Barcelona -1 at -125 and
2. $50 on Barcelona -1.5 at -125
For this Double Handicap 50% on one handicap and 50% on the other, the same for the payout.
- When the bell sounds to begin the first round, the bout will be considered official for betting purposes, regardless of the scheduled length or title.
- If the scheduled length of the match is changed, all prior wagers on the number of rounds the bout will last will be graded as 'No Action'.
- Each round is three minutes in duration; a half-round is defined as ninety seconds.
- For wagering purposes, the disqualification of a boxer during a match will be counted as a knockout by his opponent.
- If the wagering offer on a match includes the draw as a third option and the match ends in a draw, wagers on the draw will be paid, while wagers on either fighter will be lost. If the wagering offer includes only the two boxers, with the draw either not offered or offered as a separate proposition, and the match ends in a draw, wagers on either fighter will be refunded.
- In situations not covered by the previous rules, the wagering decision announced by the Don Best Sports information service will be considered official and binding.
- Las Vegas wagering rules will be used for any situation not covered herein.
If a race or qualifier is postponed for any reason, all wagers will remain valid for 48 hours. If the postponement lasts more than 48 hours, all wagers will be cancelled and all transactions refunded.
B. NASCAR RACES
- The Official NASCAR winner of the race shall be the winner of the race for wagering purposes; this includes all races which are halted prematurely for any reason.
- In head-to-head matchups, both drivers must start the race in order for the wager to be considered "action".
- If a starting driver who has completed at least one lap is replaced during the race by another driver for any reason, the starting driver will be awarded the finishing driver's position at the end of the race.
Example: Driver WATSON starts the race, completes 8 laps, but leaves the race due to injury, and then replacement driver JACKSON finishes the race and places 10th. In the race standings, driver WATSON would be credited with a 10th place finish.
- Futures (Ante post) Betting: All futures (Ante post) bets have action. Should a driver withdraw before a race begins, bets on that driver to win the race lose.
C. NASCAR QUALIFIERS
- For qualifying matchups, only the times posted during the qualifying session are used.
- If a driver starts a lap but does not post a time, the driver is deemed to finish last, losing to all drivers who post a time. If more than one driver starts a lap but does not post a time, all such drivers are tied.
- If a driver does not cross the start line, all wagers that specify that driver are considered "no action".
- Disqualifications that occur more than 30 minutes after the qualifying session has ended are not recognized for wagering purposes.
- Match Betting:
If a player retires or is disqualified at any point during a match ALL bets will be graded as NO ACTION and the money will be refunded.
- Delay or Suspension:
If the start of a match is delayed, or if play during a match is suspended, all pending wagers will remain valid for 48 hours. If the postponement lasts more than 48 hours, all wagers will be canceled and the monies refunded.
- Futures (Ante post) Betting:
All futures (Ante post) bets have action. Should a player withdraw before a tournament begins, bets on that player to win the tournament lose.
- Change of Venue or Playing Surface:
If the venue or playing surface for a match is changed, the wagering odds for match bets will be adjusted. Match bets placed at the pre-adjustment odds are void. Futures or Ante post wagers will stand.
- Tennis in game lines (Live Line) Two full sets must be completed for wagers to stand, no 48 hour rule applied in case the match gets suspended.
- If the start of a round is delayed, or if play during a round is suspended, all pending wagers will remain valid for 48 hours. If the postponement lasts more than 48 hours, all wagers will be canceled and the monies refunded.
- In the event a tournament does not go the specified number of completed holes (usually 72), and the tournament is shortened by tournament officials, the leader at the end of the number of holes determined to be official by tournament officials shall be the winner.
Example: A tournament is scheduled for 72 holes, but only 54 holes can be played because of weather. The leader at the end of 54 holes would be declared the winner of the tournament.
- In the event that two (or more) golfers are tied for the lead at the end of regulation play, a sudden death playoff is normally used to determine the winner of the tournament. In this case, the winner of the playoff is the winner for betting purposes. All other golfers in the playoff will be graded as 2nd place finishers.
Example: Fisher and Morris are tied at the end of regulation play, and a sudden death playoff is declared. Fisher scores a 4 on the first playoff hole, and Morris scores a 5. Fisher is the winner of the tournament, and Morris is awarded a 2nd place finish.
- In some tournaments, tournament officials may have the individuals play a specified number of holes to determine the tournament winner. In this case, the golfer with the lowest score after the specified number of holes completed shall be declared the winner, and all other golfers in the playoff will be graded as 2nd place finishers.
- Golf Match-ups:
In head to head match-ups, both golfers must tee off in order to have action. If both players tee off, the golfer with the most completed holes is the winner of the match-up; if both players complete the same number of holes, the one with the lower score is the winner.
Example: Match-up money-line:If Woods and Mickelson both tee off for the tournament in question, the above match-up is "in action". If both golfers fail to make the cut to advance to the final rounds of play, the golfer with the lower score wins.
Suppose Woods completes 36 holes with a score of +8; Mickelson completes 36 holes with a score of +9. In this case, Woods wins the match-up since he has a lower score than Mickelson does.
If Woods and Mickelson complete regulation play, and each has a score of -3, the match-up would be a tie, and monies refunded, except in the case where Woods and Mickelson were tied for 1st place at the end of regulation play (in which case a sudden death playoff would be used to determine the winner).
Death Pool 2010 Official Rules
- The object is to guess the person who will die first from the list of 100 known people, and as soon as a person from the list dies, the existing wagers are graded, and the death pool starts over.
- The death pool runs from the moment it's opened until a person listed dies, there is no time limit for the death pool.
- In the event of a tie, meaning if two or more people on the list die on the same day, the wager will be deemed as a push and the funds will be refunded for the player (s) who selected the people who died. As for the rest of the wagers selected on the death pool they will be graded as losers.
- Rules for Lotto are very simple. They are based on each state's daily Pick 4.
- There are two types of bets:
- The sum of the 4 winning numbers will be either odd or even.
- The sum of the 4 winning numbers will be over or under a certain number.
- The time for all lotto drawings are in Eastern Standard Time (US) please note this if you are on a different time zone.
- Note that certain states have one daily drawing and others may have two drawings.
- Each state's lotto wagers will close 30 minutes before the official drawing is made.
- Maximum wager amount $200
- Lotto wagers will be graded at 2 different times daily:
(subject to the drawings being made on each state)
-3:00p.m. EST for the midday drawings
-11:00p.m.EST for the PM drawings